Tuesday, April 2, 2013

BLOGSALE

RULES
  • You must have a PAYPAL account. I will NOT be responsible for LOST or STOLEN packages.
  • You will GIFT your payment, unless you want me to invoice you I will charge you 4% extra to cover fees paypal charges me
  • INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOMED!!!
  • All products will come as you see them, but if you have questions feel free to ask!
  • Shipping & Handling: FREE 
  • I can add DELIVERY CONFIRMATION for $1 MORE [This is not included in the free shipping]
  • All Packages will be sent via USPS
  • Also I'm scrambling for cash so you may receive your package with recycled materials, however that does NOT mean that it will be packaged poorly I will do my best to ensure a well padded delivery :)

What To Do

Once you decide what items you would like, EMAIL me at MARITZYY@GMAIL.COM with the following information:

  • Item(s) you want.
  • Put "BLOGSALE" in the subject please :)
  • Full Name + Verified Address (if it's different than your PAYPAL one)
  • If you don't email me your address can you please tell me if you are an international or US based buyer?
  • Whether want Delivery Confirmation or NO delivery confirmation.
  • DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT HERE, EMAIL ME.

I HAVE 100% (145+) POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON MAKEUPALLEY AS "DISFLYLATINA"

No comments:

Post a Comment